From: PREPARE Secretariat
The ERSCP conference in Bregenz (2-4 May) offers a good opportunity to present PREPARE and its activities, including TRUST IN project. The following workshops, presentations and events are being prepared:
1) TRUST IN Workshop (Thursday afternoon, Blue Lounge) – presentation of TRUST IN project outputs, i.e. proposal of training course on sustainable innovation including four specific sectors: buildings, food, mobility and energy related products. The programme is being prepared by Peter Glavic.
2) TRUST IN Meeting (Friday, 13:00) – the last but one project meeting where feedback from TRUST IN Workshop will be discussed and final meeting (7-8 June, Copenhagen) planned. The agenda is being prepared by Stig Hirsbak and the Secretariat.
3) PREPARE Stand – Exhibition / presentation of PREPARE projects and other activities in the form of “poster session” within conference premises. We can use posters / roll-ups, wallpapers, brochures, leaflets and other kinds of promotion materials. The activity is coordinated by the Secretariat.
4) PREPARE Dinner / Night – “Culinary and musical adventures” organized by Willi Sieber and Han Brezet for Wednesday night (19:30). Specialities from PREPARE countries are going to be served – if you bring some :-).
5) ERSCP Society – the idea to establish the ERSCP Society presented by Arnold Tukker at Prague PREPARE meeting in January will be further discussed and developed in Bregenz. The idea is to use PREPARE Secretariat as an ERSCP Society secretariat.
In order to make PREPARE the most visible possible, we would like to ask you for your cooperation; in particular:
• To bring promotion materials (roll-ups, wallpapers, brochures, leaflets – as described above) to present PREPARE, its projects and activities in PREPARE Stand.
• To bring some food specialities from your countries to be offered for the PREPARE Night visitors.
Please inform us what kind of promotion materials you are going to present. We would welcome your answer by the end of this week; using the e-mail address pavel [dot] ruzicka [at] empress [dot] cz.